The perfect thing to give to your valentine or loved one! I like my chocolate dark so you can add extra sweetener if you prefer! These are a great sweet to have in your freezer because they are completely good for you! Only healthy desserts here 🙂
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup/coconut nectar
- 6 tbsp almond butter
- Grease silicone heart moulds with coconut oil.
- In a bowl mix the cacao, sweetener and coconut oil until combined.
- Pour about 1.5 tsp into each heart and put back into freezer to set (about 5-10 minutes)
- Scoop 1 tbsp almond butter on top of the bottom layer and pour remaining chocolate on top.
- Put back into the freezer for another 10-20 minutes to set.
If you choose to re-create any of my recipes please tag me on Instagram or Facebook #veganwithbambi so I can see! 🙂