– 1/2 cup coconut flakes
– 1/2 cup roasted unsalted peanuts
– 1 packet of vegan marshmallows (75g)
– 1 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
– 2 small jars of cocotella
1. Combine coconut, peanuts, marshmallows in a bowl and set aside.
2. Melt the cocotella in a large bowl over a saucepan of boiling water on the stove on a medium-high heat. Melt until runny. (about 5 minutes)
3. Grease a square non stick baking tin and line with baking paper. Add the notella mixture to the bowl of coconut, peanuts and marshallows and combine. Add the frozen raspberries and combine.
4. Empty mixture into baking tin and spread evenly so it is flat on top and store in freezer to set overnight.
5. Once set, take out of freezer and cut into square slices.
If you choose to re-create any of my recipes please tag me on Instagram #veganwithbambi so I can see! 🙂